Saturday, February 11, 2006

Gnomedex is Booked

After just booking my trip to Gnomedex for another year and completing the small questionnaire in which I placed the third visit, I now realize this will be the fourth year since I did make it to the Gnomedex 3 in Des Moines. It's always nice to see where the lockergnome creator and guru Chris Pirillo started this little get together. Year 4 saw the move to a much larger venue in Lake Tahoe, however the little get together remained quite personable. Not to be outdone, once the move to Seattle was made for Chris, it only made sense to follow with number 5 in Seattle, what now appears to be the permanent home of Gnomedex.. That is, until it grows to the size that requires the Vegas Convention Centre. Then again, maybe it will remain personable by remaining small(er).. Although there was initial talk of having two meetings this year, that may be something that happens in the fall of this year (not that I know anything but can only speculate that this years show will continue to be a crowd pleaser for all that attend) and for those that listen in! I am truly looking forward to it!