Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Finding the time to get things done

We are already 8 days in to the new year and here I am posting my first blog post of the year!  So much for that New Years Resolution that had me posting something more regularly!  Reading this recent post from "How to Save the World" blog which I subscribe to, has me thinking how I can implement this theory to my own work style.  Since there always seems to be the need to prioritize which technical problem gets dealt with first, I often find myself thinking and working like a hospital emergency room where those clients that have 'dead computers' end up getting 'more attention' then others that may have the need for a lesson.  As much as I want to be available for more training, including my own research/training time, it seems there is never enough time in the day. So with Dave's work formula, I am hoping it will only help one of my many frustrations that I deal with on a day to day basis.