Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm an Ipod Touch Owner

I am the proud new owner of my second Apple product, the IPOD TOUCH. The first being my MacBook which I purchased a little over a year ago. I believe I waited long enough, for the bugs to be worked out as this is the latest generation unit and I did get the largest capacity available (32gb).  I was looking at the Iphone but since I am a Telus mobile client and Rogers is the only provider of the Iphone in Canada, I figured the ipod touch is the next best thing. So far I am extremely pleased with it and have found numerous applications that are being used all the time. Although the Apple Itunes Store is where you end up purchasing the apps, there are a number of pretty good websites that you can do your research from. So far I have found Apptism.com to be one of my favorites for this as you can compare, keep your own lists, etc.