Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm officially unplugged until Sunday

Call it routine maintenance, or call it a matter of health.. I'm officially unplugged until Sunday. I will be checking email when I am in range but other then that I will not be performing any routine or other remote services... this will mark the first official time I have ever done this in the 12 years I have been providing computer services and I have always been available 24/7, 365.. but considering where I am and where I am going, it is just not worth the troubles of finding good enough internet service to provide me with reliable remote service to your computer.  If you do have a problem that requires me to take a look, please do send along an email as I will be getting to any and all remote work in the order I receive it, other than the obvious "emergency" cases as I have always provided for.