Tuesday, May 10, 2005

How Powerful is Your Blog?

I recently read this post through Yahoo News. It certainly makes me feel good to know I live in Canada. Oh, but wait, the internet is world-wide and anyone can read this..hmmm maybe I should think before I write! Well maybe that is a smart move, but then not all blogs are there to make sense.. it all depends on who is reading. Since you have the ability to choose which blogs you wish to read via RSS then you should have the freedom of speech, but to what extent? This is going to be something you see more and more of in the news-just watch!

If this is one way to "lower the borders" and allow people from all corners of the Earth discuss what issues really matter.. to them, to those close to them, and to those that their words affect, whomever might be reading them. Since you post it to a blog, you must realize that EVERYONE has the same chance to read it.