Thursday, March 09, 2006

I've been poisoned!

For anyone human, they would know that in order to survive they need food, just as your car requires fuel to move. Problem is, what happens if you put diesel in to a gasoline engine--nothing... What happens when you put tainted food in to a human-a lot but it isn't very good and depending on just how much of this fuel was ingested depends on how much pain and suffering you are going to have. If you have eaten a lot, then you can probably count yourself lucky cause you are dead and not dealing with the dummy that ingested only enough to make it seem like you have run full force in to a brick wall, and lost! Yes, I have a "touch" of food poisoning I am afraid, and have found myself bed ridden for what I hope is nothing more then a 24 hour flu like symptoms from this point on. It is truly unbelievable just how fast things start shutting down on you when you take the wrong fuel! For those of you fortunate to have never experienced food poisoning, trust me when I say you would have been better off going hungry!