Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ever have one of those days when you actually got ahead?

No?  Me neither!   I only thought I did when I was setting  up my appointments all day long thinking today was Thursday when it was only Wednesday.  As a result of this, my appointments for Friday simply vanished because they were quickly moved to the correct day which is TODAY! 

But in doing this one small task, I also recognized an increase in what I would call just "stupid mistakes" .. that we all make, and typically it is after you click and then realize... it made me realize going back a number of years with regards to how viruses infected and affected the way the computer operates today has changed by the one fact the bug usually doesn't want your system to become disabled to the point where it can no longer function "online" therefore the approach to get to the attack had changed, but it seems the new players are using some of the older tricks as I had pasted a number of articles within the 'archive' section of this website.