Friday, March 11, 2011

IPAD 2 Ordered

I have placed my order for version 2 of the iPad which means I may have the version 1 iPad (16GB-3G model) for sale, although I love this thing, I may decide it is just nit worth selling. Quite frankly there is not a lot of new magic that would WOW any first time buyer of the device to which I mean, even though it appears there is a current fire sale going on with the first generation device right now, I believe this too will subside once the initial "must have" attitude wears off. Actually they have already sold out of the device online and within my two hour delay from pressing "buy" means the 5-7 day shipping for me is now 2-3 weeks. So, if you are interested in these iPad units and might be interested in the first generation unit that I am still using, let me know your interest and I will let you know if I do decide to part with it.