Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Chrome-how to use it

My last post, just yesterday, has already had a number of you contacting me saying "I see it on my computer but don't know how to use it"... a little shocked to hear this I must say, since most people would at least click on it and recognize the obvious address bar at the top but because the page is parked on 'visit the chrome web store' the first time you open it (possibly something they could change), it should mean you can't do some of your own exploring by clicking on the various elements within the browser. I am including this link to the 'getting started guide' for chrome since I like to direct you to the correct places but not make this blog a learning channel since there are so many levels of computers users I would rather not bore those that already know this stuff, nor do I wish for those that do not to stop reading my posts!