Thursday, August 09, 2012

I can be contacted 24/7/365

I have been asked by some,whether or not they can call me.. and I always say yes, of course, any time, it does not matter what time it is or what day it is...
 whether I answer or not is another story! 

The thing is I have learned in the past few years, how the telephone has become only one means of communication and by no means should it take priority in our lives. Just because someone can choose to call you doesn't mean you should stop what you are currently doing in order to answer the phone. This is probably why texting has become so popular, because it gets the message to the end user without interrupting whatever meeting they may be involved with. For me, unless I am not doing anything whatsoever (which is not very often) I am going to have my phone on 'do not disturb' which only means when you call it will immediately go to voicemail, without as much as even one ring. For the caller I have found this very comforting as they can immediately leave their message and for me, I will immediately get an email sent along with the message so I can also not stop what I am doing and am notified I have a new message. Thanks to the services of Line2. Be sure and Contact me directly for deals with Line2.  In most cases I will respond to this message within minutes... the simple truth is, most people will opt to contact via email because they can explain in greater details as to what problems they are having but obviously if your computer can't get connected to the internet then the telephone becomes the only means of communication.

If you aren't already a client of mine and still want to contact me, then you can do so through my contact page here.