Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy Holidays-A Special Thanks to Mr.Gates and You!





As it is once again the time of year for sharing good tidings to all I send my own personal blessings to everyone who helped me make it  through another year of computer hell!   Of course I first must thank Mr.Bill Gates for creating such a wonderful operating system that took the world by storm back in the early 90's because if it weren't for him, I wouldn't have the mess to clean up as I often do.   It also gives me great joy in knowing that my research in to the problem technology may help others and if nothing else, make it easier for you to use in the end.  So without you, what is referred to as the end-user but for me, my client and most importantly my friend, I certainly would not have made it through 2013!

If you know me, as most of you reading this do, you understand this is my lifestyle and living and breathing tech is what I enjoy most. The satisfaction for me is when I learn that my help has prevented one more grey hair on your head or another destroyed keyboard from being broken over your desk.  Trying to keep it simple when dealing with tech is not always an easy task but it is the challenge I look forward to!

Just knowing I have put a smile on your face when that stubborn device begins to work the way it was intended to. From a little tweak here or there, or maybe a simple sentence or two I have put together in a response to a very frustrated email message I received from you,makes my day, no, it my year complete!

Thank you for your continued patronage.

I hope you and those nearest and dearest to your heart have a warm, safe and most enjoyable Holiday Season and a very Healthy and Prosperous New Year!