Monday, June 25, 2007

Plaxo-Good or Bad?

Plaxo is back in the news as reported by PC Mag, it is making a comeback with newer (and supposedly better) software that isn't as intrusive.

Personally I will not tell my existing clients to jump on board and only because I was the one that was having to remove the results of plaxo in the past due to its malware components. Maybe because of this reason, I am a little more leery but regardless I am posting about this because yes, it may be one of the best in the future of social networking. After all, with the ability to intrude on so many computers in the past, it would be safe to say they do know how to blanket the market and for that reason alone, they may win the hearts of many. I will be giving it a try, but mainly for the fact that it will synchronize so many formats and will hold my breath on the first product to successfully sync Google contacts/schedules.