Wednesday, June 27, 2007

New features in Google Docs

I love you Google.

Well, maybe that is a little too strong, but I do love the new features found in the Google Docs and I do love how they (Google) continues to find ways to improve. As long as they continue to impress, I have no reason to fear the giant as many do. So long as there are people who are not happy with certain services and features, they will simply go somewhere else. That is the one great thing about Open Source, we the people do have some say in what we will use.

I initially signed up to the Google Aps package and since they had extended the free trial, I figured why not. That was a bad call however, since giving permission to my domain access resulted in my website being 'off the air' for almost a full 24 hours and my email was being bounced. Not good, oh and of course as a result of being off the air, the adsense dropped and for that matter, has not completely returned to the way it was... and that is a Google thing.. hmmm well maybe the love is gone, but I still like you enough to praise the good things that you do!