Saturday, June 30, 2007

I'm down but not quite out

What to do when you get struck by what I am guessing is the flu-bug? Nothing can be done but rest and follow the guidelines of what medical professionals say is 'rest'. Easier said then done when I'm a guy that needs to be doing something all the time! It isn't like there aren't people waiting for some help either. I apologize for the delays in which I am directly the cause of the wait but this is something that I can't do anything about and can only hope by resting, it will be a very quick recovery. I am down to about 2 hours before I can't concentrate on what I am doing at which point I try to sleep. That I seem to do for about an hour and then realize that I am going to just stare at the ceiling so I get up and continue work, for about another hour.. it has been a terrible, terrible night and I am truly hoping this will be flushed from my system ASAP.