Thursday, January 27, 2005

A great Spyware Education

I recently stumbled upon a very good website full of information and removal tools, some of which you will find on my site here, as these are what I would refer to as the most common tools, but not necessarily the best tools. As you will learn to understand this is an ever changing process which means we are all learning new technique.. Always trying to stay at least half a step ahead of the problem but when we can't be preventing a problem because we first have to deal with something new, knowing where to turn to for help always comes in handy. Using Google or Yahoo for searching doesn't always work. Sometimes you have to go a little deeper. I suggest Copernic Search Agent Pro and along with that, their desktop search however I haven't found that to be too useful for my needs (yet) but when they are offering it up for free, can you really afford not to give it a try?