Wednesday, February 27, 2008

12 Tweaks for Vista to help with the performance

Every once in a while, one of the tech newsletters I subscribe to point out some useful information but in most cases, they will also include issues that I find pointless or too technical for the average computer user and therefore decide it best to shed NO light on this rather then shed a little light and end up opening a huge can of worms (maybe a bad use of the word since it doesn't actually open up computer worms, but generally causes more headaches then what it was worth in the attempt to help with the performance tweaking in the first place).  In any case these 12 tweaks are quite good.  In fact this is generally what I will do witih any computer passes by me on my bench, other then I use the AVAST antivirus as opposed to the AVG antivirus, simply because I have found it to be even more user friendly. My OPTIMIZING TIPS explain how the AVG Antispyware is part of the tools I suggest however.