Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Technical-Volume Shadow Copy Causing STOP 0x00000019 "Bad_Pool_Header"

After DAYS of searching for a solution when I knew there had to be something wrong with Acronis True Image that I prefer to use (over Norton's Ghost), I started to have the BSOD and it wasn't until I actually had 3 almost identical DELL units on my bench before I knew it  was pointing towards the Acronis program.. so here's the solution thanks to the techspot forum found here:
 
Originally Posted by whoppsrus5254
1. Go to windows Device Manager
2. Click "view" and select "show hidden devices"
3. Scroll down to "storage volumes"
4. Click on the plus to expand.
5. Click on each one listed and right click and uninstall. (you will get a message on some staying to reboot before it takes effect. Select no until you do them all.)
6. Reboot.
7. Wait till windows automatically reinstalls devices. Will prompt to reboot again.
8 Reboot.