Friday, April 24, 2009

Blog items in the works

Attempting to find 25 hours in a day, I always come across many issues and/or ideas that I want to investigate and blog about but usually end up placing them aside for more 'important' issues such as continual computer repair issues. I like to think of it much like a triage where those that are not breathing get first aid and those just bleeding end up waiting for the next available medic.  I love the many IPhone Apps that are available to help with the 'things to do list' and to keep track of what I am spending my time on, but it seems even though I may find a quiet moment, that too is filled by my own computer updates, etc.

This being the case, here is what I want to blog about:

... damn! and now I forgot what it was I was going to blog about!