Thursday, April 02, 2009

My RANT-Technology-only look forward

Time to RANT as it has been some time:

As much as I would love to say I know it all, I don't and so I continue to search for answers and pass on to those that care, my expertise in the field I love which is technology. The thing is, I can't help you if you don't help yourself first and that is communicating in the appropriate way.. by simply saying that you give up and constantly complain that things are not correct and that you 'want to go back to the old ways', you must stop that sort of thinking because the technology is always moving forward, improving on the things we complained about at one time, and so if you are complaining, then the odds are you are not using the latest and greatest tool (and in this case, I mean program) to do what it is you are complaining about in the first place.