Saturday, December 26, 2009

@google there should be an app for that

I use and iphone and I would have to say one of the first apps I installed was the Google app. I was a little disappointed when all I really got was a link to the google apps which opened in a Safari window. What I would like to see is a complete management system whereas I can handle everything, including adsense and the ability to 'suggest things' to Google.  Yes, Google are you listening... I would work for you in a heartbeat if it meant having the chance to make the world a better place.  I am half way through watching "Trouble The Water" and as a Canadian, pretty blown away by the obvious neglect from their own Government when the money continues to get spent overseas in other wars.  Not to get all political or anything but come on, when everything depends on communication and it is quite apparent that the app store, regardless of phone you use, is going to be where you want to be and if there is a way to make it easier to contact you, this should be at the top of the list.  Do I need to remind you of what the CEO of Facebook did recently, with regards to every subscriber's profiles?  I should hope this is not a tactic a company that I want to believe in so much and would work for in a heartbeat, if only I could be promised my knowledge, expertise could be used in a way to magnify my own efforts to a better world we all can enjoy!