Thursday, December 17, 2015

Survivor Great Ending

I just now watched the season finale of this years Survivor-Second Chances.. it was a very good ending.. the last 3 survivors (for a change) actually were all worthy of being there and they managed to remove the ones that didn't belong there at all. In fact I"m not quite sure why or how some got 'voted' back, although spending over twenty years in television I have some pretty good ideas as to how.  That being said, during the finale Jeff Probst mentioned "survivor ponderosa" which is the camp that the remaining 'jury members' stay.  They also recorded all of this but it was only available on the CBS website.. how wonderful.. so here I am watching the entire season over from what I am more familiar with--behind the scenes.. in fact for about 14 years of my television days, it was me doing that camera work--following these sorts of people around and getting the 'real story' .. what I must say for CBS is they really need to promote this more!