Monday, October 31, 2016

Evernote is the only note!

I get asked all the time, what notepad type program should I be using? There are so many available and I want something that is easy to use and can be saved to all of my devices.  Look no further than EVERNOTE.  There is absolutely no other program/app that works as well-seamlessly saving your notes to your evernote account that you can access from any device via the app or from the website directly. Although you can sign up for free and use the free account, I believe it is well worth the premium payment of $45 (Canadian) per year which provides you with up to 10GB per month of uploads to your account as well as any note to be up to 200mb in size. That's pretty good. I have never come close to this personally but do use this for everything. 

I will open evernote, snap a picture and then a quick subject note and that's it. I use the evernote clipper extension on my chrome browser which allows me to clip a window, paragraph or customized clip on any web page quickly. You can have multiple notebooks and you can share these with multiple people if you wish.  Evernote also provides you with the ability to promote from within, giving you points that you can redeem back to your account for free months of premium service so it is a win-win for you and those that you share this product with.  Since you are not obligated to go premium, you can start using it for free and see just how great this product is. When you start finding you are getting notices that you are running close to your monthly limits simply sign up to the premium and you will never have to worry about it again.

Evernote is one of a few web services I highly recommend purchasing, the other would be BACKBLAZE 24/7 offsite backup for your computer.