Saturday, February 24, 2007

What am I reading?

A lot of my time is spent reading.. whether it is attempting to stay current on technical trends, I believe a lot of that deals with security as this is something everyone finds important and yet from my computer cleaning/repairs that I have done over the years, I have noticed a lot of problems simply due to lack of education on the right way to do things. It has always been a war to know what is real and what is advertising for many years as many websites, including my own, have such items as Google AdSense. A lot of great research is found within the results the ad sites have when performing a simple search. It is what typically follows, whereas you get hit with pop up questions and whether or not you should choose yes or no. In my opinion the Internet has only made the world that much smaller as you can stay in touch with your friends and family and stay so current when and for how long, you decide to be plugged in.