Saturday, April 21, 2007

Email problems resulting from Google Premium

So it appears, even though I followed the step by step setup to start using the enhanced features of Google Apps, and that all was set up to have what was supposedly 'undisturbed service' for my email, it may take 24-48 hours!

What is done is now done and there is no going back... at least until I have given it the 48 hours or so it appears. Unfortunately when pulling the plug on one service to start using another, nothing can go without a hitch and no matter how much I read the instructions for this not to happen, it has!

Have you been trying to reach me through email? Don't give up, even though I am sure your mail server has already returned it. For now all I can suggest is to 'send it again' and eventually I am sure all the mail that is currently waiting to be processed will be processed. Considering I did this late on Friday evening, I am hopeful that it will be operating correctly by the end of the weekend.