Thursday, October 16, 2008

TIP-Send To Anyfolder for Vista

TIP-Send To Anyfolder for Vista

A little known program tweak called send to any folder was a very useful tweak you could make for windows, even before xp (I believe) since it was part of the power tools you could get through such places like Tucows  that I mention also and have a link for in the SOFTWARE/SUPPORT page . I normally use the move to and copy to within windows xp but with Vista, that disappeared and so I figured I would make a tip on it, but then found thatTech Republic already did a bang up job of explaining just how to expose this hidden talent within the Vista O/S.  

This is one more little reason I say people shouldn't be so judgmental of the Vista operating system, comparing it to XP the way they do, since technically (I have already mentioned how the amount) of security issue-related malware attacks that I have seen would be close to half the amount within a computer running Vista.