Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sleep is important!

So many questions so little time.

It seems I am always so overwhelmed when I stop and think about what there is to be done. There is always something that needs to get done and so it is I see myself constantly making decisions via priority. Depending on how much time you take to come up with a solution and just how long do you go before you realize that you forgot to place "health" in to the equation....

Since I purchased my ipod touch back in January, I also purchased a 'sleep app' which keeps track of my sleep average and it wasn't long before I recognized I was certainly NOT getting the required 8 hours of sleep and was a little shocked to see it just over 6 hours!  Currently it sits at 6.3 so I have a long way to go, but I am aware of this and that is the first step.