Thursday, November 13, 2014

Home Internet Speeds are on the rise (finally)

I must say I am quite happy with my current internet speeds and provider now that 100 MBPS speeds are not only available but actually more affordable.



If you haven't checked with your internet provider lately then I suggest you do as you may be pleasantly surprised to find they have numerous plans available that may very well include doubling or even quadrupling your current speeds.  Also, in most places you do have alternative internet providers so if you haven't checked the competition, you should since you may be able to use that as a bargaining chip against your current provider. They really don't want to lose your business and are more likely to match or better the deal!

One issue/complaint I get from many clients is that there computer is slow when in fact the problem is more to do with their current internet speeds. 

So check what options are available to you, It is worth it!