Sunday, October 16, 2011

50GB free through Box.net

As much as I love the idea of anything free on the internet, that will help me be productive, I am having a little trouble wrapping my arms around this free 50gb deal that Box.net currently has on. Yes of course I signed up for it, but the moment I went to transfer a file, I quickly was stopped by the fact it was over 100mb in size. So I am back to dropping in the dropbox. No problem since I always have that available to me on on my devices. Not to mention Carbonite which is always backing my data up and is always available through the remote capabilities and the mobile app support. Now don't get me wrong, having the ability to quickly and easily upload and access files from any device is incredibly important these days, but Google has allowed me to do this for some time with their Google Docs and the integration of Picasa photo storage and Gmail that I have already upgraded to the 80GB per year plan, it seems Box is simply providing yet another great option so be sure to get yours today if you use a mobile device its 50gb free!