Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It should be a great hockey season

You have to love technology. Well you know I do!  When it comes to watching television, I simply can't do it, well that is, LIVE television since the commercials just kill me. Not to mention not having the ability to pause the live TV unless you have some sort of cable box/direct TV set up. Fact is, with my last move which was over a year ago now, I have simply never bothered to sign up for Cable Television but that doesn't stop me from taking advantage of the great NHL Center ICE option. This is the first year I have signed up for the full season and so far it has been truly an awesome experience since the view options allow you to watch multiple games (up to 4) at one time. You can watch from the beginning so if you tune in late you have no worries. Plus you can do the pause, rewind of a live broadcast as well, returning to the live game after watching the replays at your own pace. Finally and what I think is probably the best option is being able to choose between 'home and away' broadcasts which is a key to any Canadian that simply can't deal with (some of) the brutal commentary that comes with the American teams.  If you are Canadian, you can take advantage of the LG/NHL deal until Oct 24-free trial here.. so what are you waiting for!