Friday, March 27, 2009

Oops I think I opened a can of "oh no's" with a recent emailer

With a very recent mass-email to most of those that I am currently able to help remotely, who have not had me connect in some time, to perform any sort of updating and cleanup, I was pretty much blown away by, not only the incredibly quick response time I received, but the amount of "yes please"!  

As a result, I am attempting to respond personally to each and every request individually so it is taking a little time.. Just know that you are on the list and I will be connecting to your computer shortly. It is the squeaky wheel that gets the grease always, when it comes to computer problems, therefore if you know you are having some issues, why are you waiting for email from me, reminding you that it has been a long time.. drop me a line ASAP!  I will gladly re-configure my maintenance schedule.

If you have lost my email address (not sure how that is possible since you would have received this email from me initially but...), you can always contact me through my website here.