Friday, March 20, 2009

Pay Pal Problems?

It appears my PayPal account has been hacked in some sort of fashion, whereas past payment requests (that have all been taken care of) are being re-issued. I am working on this problem but if you are one of those that received a request for payment from me, please let me know and DO NOT pay it without contacting me.

UPDATE:

Further to this problem, I have noticed what people are getting is actually the 'cancelled request for payment' therefore I am not quite sure why everyone is freaking out over this. Personally I can see the problem as a slip up from PayPal whereas when I initially made the request for payment as an option to pay through PayPal, those that did not pay through PayPal, I would mark this as a cancelled request but would always choose the option to NOT send out the email to that individual that it has been cancelled, mostly to hopefully eliminate any confusion and now, it appears for whatever reason, these (in some cases very old) requests for payment cancellation is actually being sent (without my permission of course).. I am still looking in to this problem but it appears there is nothing more to be done other then notifying me that you did get this so that I can add it to the list of complaints I will be sending to PayPal...