Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Google Reader Rocks!

My verdict is in, Google Reader has become my RSS reader of choice. By far, the ease of scrolling through the entries makes it a time saver if nothing else. And, since I tend to have a subscription list that is continually growing, it is nice to be able to 'star' the ones that I have found to be more relevant to what I am wanting to read. At that point I can easily add them to my favorites or simply move them to an order that makes sense to me. I must admit that I have been giving it a pretty fair trial, right next to the Newsgator online reader that I had been using. For those of you that haven't found RSS in your current computer niche as of yet, give it time but I suggest using Google Reader as your news aggregator as it does seem to be winning the hearts of the true blogging community and when guys like Robert Scoble, Dave Winer, and Chris Pirillo just to name a few, are avid fans, you know you are doing something right when it comes to RSS feeds! Consider this a friendly TIP just like the others you may find of some interest available at my website.