Monday, November 20, 2006

Maximize your windows-TIP

I've discovered that many of you are having troubles with windows simply because you aren't reading the entire screen information. This is because when you do click on something and a new window pops up, you attempt to read what is on this new window WITHOUT MAXIMIZING! Do yourself a favour.. a big favour and that would be to click on the MAXIMIZE button and read what information is there for you the way it was intended to be read.

I don't know how many times I see my Mother opening a new window and then trying to read the information and when I tell her to maximize the window, she does and almost immediately knows where to click next. Unfortunately within only a few minutes I see once again, a new window pops open and immediately she is trying to read it, again, without maximizing.

Consider this another TIP to improve your knowledge and efficiency while surfing the web and playing with your windows computer. Many more TIPS from my TIPS page as well.