Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Spam blocking some email

It appears that my Internet domain host which basically hosts my email as well, has introduced a new spam filter and as I was a little curious why my normal amount of email that I see had seemed to be reduced substantially, I figured I would check the source and sure enough, I had found 215 emails that were NOT spam! This filter has since been turned off and hopefully I will be able to answer all emails that were not getting through. I do apologize if your happened to be one of them. As always I try to be available first and foremost via the web and email since this is by far the best way to be able to get the information across, in the case of sending you links to various websites, etc to help answer or solve a computer question/problem you may have.